15th April 2019
We've done some work to improve MudShark 7, including some fixes and feature enhancements.
Improvements & Fixes
- Improved the process when importing a PDF with embedded images, so you have more awareness and control when importing your plan.
- Improved how you can edit linear paths, so you can now adjust altitudes after it is transmuted.
- Improved how heat maps are calculated, the point density has more refined maximum and minimum altitude.
- Fixed a rare issue where MudShark would keep processing indefinitely when producing the visual overlay during boundary input, if that input involved shallow arcs.
- Fixed an issue when heat maps weren’t generated for some projects.
- Fixed an issue where using Offset tools were causing the extended corners to chamfer.
You can find more information about MudShark 7 in the MudShark Release Notes.
WARNING: If you update to the latest version without a valid licence key, you may access to MudShark.
Only customers with an active Software Assurance agreement are entitled to upgrade. If you are unsure of which version you need contact us before upgrading.
You can download MudShark 7 from here.