The MudShark Installation & Activation Guide to walk you through getting MudShark on your computer, it includes screenshots and details for each step.
SQL Server Installation
When installing MudShark, issues may arise when trying to select your SQL Server.
If you run into an issue where you can't find the BrightBox Server, the solution is usually one of the following:
- Make sure you have checked the drop down list for the BrightBox SQL Server instance.
- The most common fix is to restart your computer so the SQL Server can complete its installation. After restarting run the MudShark installer again including the install SQL Server step.
- You might have skipped the SQL Server installation, if you did you can download the SQL Server.
- Sometimes the SQL Server does not start properly, so check that it is running in services.
- In rare circumstances, your .NET Framework 3.5 is not enabled on Windows 10 and 11, if this is the case you will need to manually enable it. You can go here for instructions on installing and enabling the .NET Framework 3.5.