Scale a Plan
You can scale a plan one at a time, or you can save time and scale multiple plans at once.
To scale a plan:
1. From the Plan List pane, select the plan or plans you want to scale. To select multiple plans, hold Ctrl as you select plans from the list.
2. From the Plans tab in the ribbon, click Scale.
3. Find a reference line that you want to use to scale your plan, the longer the line the better.
4. Use your mouse to click each end of the reference point.
TIP: If you’re using a vector plan, hold Shift on your keyboard as you move your mouse to each reference point to enable snapping for a more accurate point
5. Enter the Line length that you just clicked on inside the Scale Plans.
6. Click Scale.
Check the Scale of a Plan
Getting your scale right is critical for accurate results, always check your scale for each plan.
To check a scale:
1. From the Plans tab in the ribbon, click Scale.
2. Find any straight line on your plan with a clearly defined length, then click the beginning of this line.
3. Move your mouse to the endpoint, but do no click, a length will appear to the right of your mouse, this should be the same or very close to the length of the line.
Clear the Scaling from a Plan
You can rescale a plan at any point, and you can also clear the scale.
Clear the scaling from a plan:
1. From the Plans List pane, select the plan or plans you want to clear the scale from.
2. From the Plans tab in the ribbon, click Clear Scale.
3. Any selected plans will appear, to confirm clearing the scale for the selected plans click Clear Anyway.