Understanding Edge Styles
You can change how the 3D is displayed in your Viewport.
There are three display options:
- Sharp highlights the edges of your 3D with a black line.
- Opaque highlights the edges with a lighter version of the material colour.
- Smooth doesn’t highlight edges at all.
To calculate results MudShark requires at least:
- A defined Working Area
- An elevation (Contour or Spot Elevation) in the Existing Site
Change Edge Styles
To change the edge style:
1. From the View tab in the ribbon, click Edge Style.
2. Select between Sharp, Opaque, and Smooth for the edge style you which to view your 3D site.
Tip: By default, Sharp edge style will be displayed.